UKSSSC(Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 72 Deputy Sport Officer, Instructor & Game Teacher. Eligible candidates may apply before 24 November 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Deputy Sport Officer
No. of Vacancy: 13 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 35400-112400/-
Post Name: Assistant Instructor
No. of Vacancy: 57 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 29200-92300/-
Post Name: Assistant Game Teacher
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 44900- 142400/-
- Candidates should be qualified the Diploma and Graduation Degree in the related field from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also have completed their Post-Graduation degree to be eligible for the 72 UKSSSC Instructor Officer Jobs.
- Candidate age should be above than 21 years and must be below than 42 years to be eligible for the 72 UKSSSC Instructor Officer Vacancies.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided as per the Government Rules and Regulations.
Job Location: Uttarakhand
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- Exam will be conducted by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission Board
General Category Candidates: Rs.300/-
OBC Category Candidates: Rs.300/-
SC Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
ST Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply:
- First of all, visit the Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission Board official website.
- Then download the UKSSSC Assistant Instructor Jobs Advertisement from notification section.
- Now read the eligibility criteria details and press apply online button.
- Enter the correct details in the UKSSSC Instructor Officer Application Form.
- Enclosed the scanned copies of the necessary certificates and deposit the application fee.
- Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 24.11.201
Details Advertisement Link: http://sssc.uk.gov.in/files/sports2017_3.pdf