WBHRB Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 1520 General Duty Medical Officer Tutor/ Demonstrator. Apply Online before 01 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : General Duty Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 1520 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS Degree included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act,1956 (102 of 1956).
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 36 years for ordinary Medical Graduate & 40 years for Post Graduate as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Kolkata (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written examination/ interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online application Form. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104- 002-16’. No fee for SC/ST/ OBC Candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Registration of Online Application : 23.11.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 01.12.2017
- Date of Payment of Fees at Bank Branches : 24.11.2017 to 08.12.2017
- Last Date of Full Submission of Online Form : 11.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Images/WBHRB_ADV_2028.pdf
- Apply Online : http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Home_2028.aspx